Friday, May 18, 2007

The Only Superpower Worth having

Every time I get a survey with the question - What superpower would you have-I always answer - the power to crap money. I think this requires some explaining...
Lets do a comparison, shall we?
Superman has X-ray vision, can leap over tall buildings, and can fly. If I could crap money, I could buy my own MRI machine (much better resolution than X-Rays), tons of bungee cords, and my own airplane.

Batman has all those cool gadgets, but hey, Bruce Wayne is a multi millionaire, so 'nuff said.
Wonder Woman has the bullet deflecting bracelets, lasso of truth, and an invisible plane. Kevlar, an endless supply of Sodium Pentathol, and plexiglass

Spiderman - webs=bungee cords, sticking to walls=lots and lots of velcro

Aquaman....really pretty useless as a superhero, so I'm not even going to bother.


I'm just saying.....

No comments:

Blog Archive